Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Please click every day to help fund mammograms

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

This site helps fund mammograms
with just a click of a button. It
takes me about 30 seconds to click
on all the sites listed. You can pick
your own favorites or do what I do
and click on each one of the tabs!
I'm helping feed dogs, buy books,
save the rain forest, provide health
care to children - all painlessly and
with just one click a day. I have it
at the top of my favorites list and
start each computer session with
my clicks.
They don't care that I don't buy
anything - and furthermore - they
don't know.
I have been the recipient of 3 free
mammograms and then a follow
up sonogram and then a core
needle biopsy a few years ago
when there was no insurance and
little cash flow. I truly appreciated
it.
Thanks for your help by putting it
on your favorites and clicking daily.
Love, Patty


1 Comments:

At June 4, 2007 at 4:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful site. I get an e-mail from them everyday and click away. I have sent it out to my e-mail buddies spreading the word.

Love you . . Think Pink
Cindy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home