Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

May 6 Re: B-9 Biopsy Results

It was B-9!!!!!
I sure wish I had thought of this title before I published the last post! I thought of it in time to send out to all the folks to which I sent the original mail. Thanks again to all of you wonderful folks out there!
We had our only group rehearsal tonight for the concert Saturday evening. I need to bone up on some words!!
And tunes. Oh. My. My neighbor tells me to just mouth the words - cuz I make her get off key. Oh. My. But I do Loves me singing. I sound just like Barbra Streisand and Jane Oliver together in my brain - and I love it.
Love to all you all. Patty ; )

2 Comments:

At May 8, 2008 at 7:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you, Diane

 
At May 14, 2008 at 4:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What GREAT news!!!!!! Now prayers of thanksgiving!!

Love, Joyce

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home