Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Feb 21 Sleeping Issues and Movies

I still am not sleeping as I should - I went to bed last night (?) or rather this morning ,at 7:00 a.m. I just cannot go to sleep without an aid.
I keep trying to remember to take a sleeping pill early enough in the evening to get me to sleep, but there always seems to be laundry, or dishes, or one last check of something or the end of a favorite TV show. We are seriously considering TIVO or the like, so we can go to bed earlier. I know, I know, we could just not watch. But, I like a lot of this stuff.
We have been watching videos (oops, DVDs?) more lately. We just rented Across the Universe. I highly recommend it for anyone who ever listened to and loved or even liked the Beatles. It was a lot of fun. All Beatles tunes wound into a musical story of a Liverpool lad (Jude) who goes to America and makes a new friend (Max) who has a sister (Lucy). Do you see the thing shaping up? It was a lot of fun to watch. Very 60's and 70's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home