Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

JAN 10, 2008 I'M FINISHED WITH RADIATION

Yes, I am finished with all the radiation treatments. That is all I know that is new since yesterday.
I Graduated and got a diploma which says:
ARIZONA ONCOLOGY ASSOCIATES, P.C.
This certifies that
PATTY LECOMPTE
has successfully completed a course of Radiation Treatment
and is now certified to share their knowledge with anyone who will listen.
JANUARY 10, 2008
A signature below says --- Marilyn Croghan
YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
It's my Cancer Card - just too big to carry in my wallet!
Peace and love and goodness shall be in my heart! Patty : ) : )

1 Comments:

At January 10, 2008 at 9:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Patty Louise !!
ooooooxxooooooo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home