Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Dec 10 I Have My Own Personal Assistant

My new best friend is Nicole - my miracle worker and my new personal assistant.
It is a long story, but I think I have found the answer (I hope) to my perennial piles of paper. We are working on it. I hope Bob and Sara will be able to live through the mess while we sort, and have to leave it till the next time we can get together.
She will help me file, pay bills, sort medical stuff, turn in paperwork for the Medical Savings Account - or whatever it's called.
And organize. My piling system - I mean my filing system. My sewing room, my life. I hope.
I'm putting a lot of hope and faith into this girlfriend. Woooo Hoooo!

1 Comments:

At December 27, 2007 at 5:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

At my doctor yesterday they handed me two copies for a receipt??, I suggested they needed one of those, but she assured me not. I looked them over and decided that I was only stuffing one copy into my purse/pocket to end up in a useless file at home and handed a copy back to her.... you guessed it, she asked 'what do I do with this' and so I suggested she trash it. My only regret was that I didn't watch her shred it and it has pertinent personal information. The wiser course of action would have been to bring it home and shred it myself, but I am on a personal quest to reduce 'saved paper'.
Hope you assistant hangs in there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home