Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Nov 13 DEXA Scan today (Bones)

Good report from the surgeon yesterday - just as I figured. It was just a follow up after the chemo and before the radiation begins. I'll be having an MRI just before the end of the year. It will be as if it were the first one, since I'm having it here at a new place (NOT Scottsdale) and the images don't relate I guess. The next mammogram will be in April I think she said.
I forgot what I was supposed to book and when I was supposed to book it, simply walking from the examination room to the front desk.
My brain is on serious over fry. Oven fry. French fry. Chemo Fry. No memory.
Lost purse, glasses (every day at least once), keys, scissors, crochet hooks (at work), the hardware to put my waxing chair back together after I re-upholstered it, my glasses
were lost for 3 weeks - and most of all --- my brain. : )
Bone scan today, I think just a regular thing after chemo. Since I haven't had much estrogen (ANY!!) for quite a while - just seeing how the bones are doing. My last scan was 2000 and it was 'excellent', so I'm curious to see if there is any difference. I guess they'll let me know.
They wanted to know if I had lost any height? After measuring me, and recording it as 5' 3", I think they measured me as taller than I used to be? Does anyone remember how tall I used to be? Rose - I was the one next up from you, and you were the next one up from Mom. I thought I was 5' 2 1/2'-- they think I've grown?
I can't remember how tall I used to be? Is that weird?
Must go - getting ready for company this weekend. (YEA!)
Love to everyone and hugs to all. Patty : )

2 Comments:

At November 13, 2007 at 6:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patty, what does your driver's liscence say. Mine says I'm 5 foot 10 inches,it's the only info that is probably still true. ;o)

 
At November 14, 2007 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Patty said...

Judy - thanks for the idea - it says I was 5'3" the last time I lied, I mean got my wt. and ht. put on the license. ; )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home