Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Nov 7 Last Chemo Yesterday - Last shot today

I'm my usual tired self from the no-sleeping-steroids after the chemo, and I'm taking my Aleve tonight before I go to bed with a pill, for the 'achies' that will be here tomorrow morning.
I have been having excessive brain power loss, and leaving my purse, losing eyeglasses several times a day (no hair means they won't stay on the top of my head) and generally forgetting what I am doing all the time.
Right now - I am forgetting that I need to go to bed and try to sleep like a regular-houred person.
Short and sweet - Bob is having bad allergies or a cold, and his dad begins Chemo tomorrow, we think. He found out this eve that insurance won't pay for this off label use of the drug. : (
Don't know exactly what will happen, now.
Take good care of all your peeps and loved ones and give everyone a hug. They need it. Love to you all. Patty : )

1 Comments:

At November 8, 2007 at 4:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patty, Congratulations on finishing with the chemo. While you recuperate here are some books for you to look into:

Balzac and the Little Chinese Mistress by Sijie Dai

and

The Piano Tuner by Daniel Mason

We seem to read and enjoy many of the same books, so I hope you'll like these. It was good seeing you Tuesday!
Sarah M.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home