Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Monday, October 1, 2007

Oct 1 Foot Dr. Says Back to Work, Lightly?

Yea, team, I get to go back to work tomorrow on a 'light' schedule. (Hello, Karen) She says the graft looks good, next week's visit will be "picking off the excess of the AppliGraft (I made up that spelling) and since there are no outward stitches, those didn't have to be removed today. Or next week for that matter.
I can drive, just not far, and not much walking. She is eking out only such a little information at a time.
But - I can go back to work -- Tomorrow. It's only a day away.
Gotta go rest up now, and find some clothes that will fit me after being off my feet for ? weeks and chemo eating! Love to everyone - Patty : )

2 Comments:

At October 1, 2007 at 5:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, back to work with light duty and very little walking . . . you are going to be able to do this, right???? Please take care, so that everything heals. I took care of one of my co-workers today (she has been my shoulder to lean/cry on and me to her) Her words to you . . from one breast cancer lady to another . . "rest as much as you can when you can".

Love you bunches
Cindy

 
At October 1, 2007 at 8:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooxooooxoooo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home