Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sept 15 The hair is buzzed off!

The hair made it through work today - barely. My client left the building and I immediately began pulling on the poor leftover sprigs that I have been babying for a week. A lot, lot still came out, and then I shampooed vigorously a couple of times, and a lot more came out, and it felt sooooo good to just massage and scratch my head. There was still a lot more hair on my head than I thought there was going to be.
I had my friend clipper it short - Sally says shorter than 1/4', it is little fine stubble and quite thin. Remember it is blonde and so you can hardly see it. It really does look strange, to not see any hair up there, but I kind of like it. I know - I'm perverted.
My friend Geri brought some temporary tattoos for me this morning, and I LOVE them. After my haircut, I put a pretty little heart high up on my left temple (in my receding hairline empty place) and it looks wonderful. I want to find some pink ribbon tattoos, now.
We are all going to bed much earlier tonight - Bob, Sara and Sally were home all day organizing Sara's room, and what with me working and then getting my hair cut and all, (hee hee) everyone is all tuckered out.
I have photos of all the hair cuts but decided not to put them on here so it won't be too hard to download for you all. Email me if you want to see any, and I'll have Sara show me how to send them.
Love to you all - the hair show was short - but I liked it a lot. Hugs to all, love, from Patty : )

4 Comments:

At September 16, 2007 at 12:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patty, I'm sorry I didn't get to see the pretty colors, but maybe you'll show me the swatches next time I see you. I *do* want you to work on the names; "blonde", "red", and "yellow" just aren't up to the "cafe au lait" and "morrocan sand" standards. How about "rose gold" and "pale barley"? I hope you're continuing to feel well. -Sarah M.

 
At September 16, 2007 at 12:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or sunlit daffodil.

 
At September 17, 2007 at 11:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about 'sunshine' like your personality?!

Patty, you are amazing in your hair creativity! I wish I were there to play with you and Sally, or at least sweep hair after you.

Hugs and continuing love & be happy wishes. Carol

 
At September 18, 2007 at 12:33 PM , Blogger dotnroger said...

Yes indeedy, I would love to see your beautiful bald head with the tatoos. I still wish I could be their to put some acrylic wreath around your head. Maybe I'll get the chance before it grows back.

Thanks for sharing and yes!!!you are amazing.

Hugs, Dot

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home