Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Aug 27 Chemo was a breeze

First Chemo today and it was a piece of cake. I don't know what tomorrow or Wednesday will bring, but I'm good today.
It is very late and I have to go to bed. I had a long day today, and Sara had the computer for homework this eve, so I didn't get to blog till now - 11:15 p.m. Too late for me!!

I had chemo this morning at 9:00,
(I got to watch an Ellen DeGeneres comedy DVD during chemo, and kept laughing too, too loud. I had to share it with the next lady over, later. I'm going to love doing that every time!), finished up there at about 1:30 (won't take so long the next three times), next was Podiatrist check on my foot at 2:00, then Surgeon last post surgical check on lumpectomy. Went to the salon to check out times for some appointments the Med Oncs sprung on me, stopped at the library, picked up dinner, and all that took till about 7 or 7:30? I'm pooped.
So .... More tomorrow. I promise. Patty who loves everyone for helping her feel good, good, good today. : ) : )

2 Comments:

At August 28, 2007 at 9:18 AM , Blogger dotnroger said...

I thought of you all day and am sooo glad to hear that all went so well. Anxious to hear more.

Hugs,Dot

 
At August 29, 2007 at 5:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good experience your first day. REST!

Love you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home