Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Aug 8 A post from the webmistress....

Hello all! My mom is going off to a doctor's appt. (To check the stitches to see if they can come out), so, I'm posting for her. She would like you all to know that she will be starting Chemo on August 13. She will be on Cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan(R) and Docetaxel (Taxotere(R) ), and, "a shot of something to keep my white blood cells up or something" (Neulasta(R) maybe?). She will be taking stereroid tablets the night before and the morning of chemo, with food, a light breakfast in the morning to prevent nausea.

Yes, I'm home from Washington, back here in the heat ( XP )! I had a lovely time up there, thanks very much again to Uncle Dr. John, Aunt Lori, Kevin, Kaylene, Matt and Owen! It was also lovely to see Aunt Mary Jane, Uncle Richard, Ron, Krista, and her fiancee! I wish I could have gone to the wedding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home