Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Friday, July 27, 2007

July 27 Long Work Friday

A long day today and another long day tomorrow, and then I'm off work for about 3 weeks for my foot surgery. I keep thinking maybe I really don't need this, it isn't too bad, I can wait, and then something happens like this afternoon. I began walking over to the hair dryers and all the way over and back I was wincing and saying ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch. Sometimes is it only numb, sometimes it feels as though it is asleep, and then, like today, it feels like I'm walking on a needle, or a thumb tack under that toe or under the base of the toe.
Which reminds me. I assume everyone knows what I am talking about when I say my 'roast beef' neuroma. Maybe if I said "the neuroma between the roast beef and the none"? Or, maybe, "this little piggie had roast beef and this little piggie had none". Get it? Get it? Hee hee. Sorry.
I'm going to bed - 'nother long day tomorrow. Nite nite. Patty : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home