Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Friday, July 20, 2007

July 20 First day back at work

Today was my first day back at work, and I was only scheduled for a few hours this evening. I usually work late on Friday nights, and so I had 3 regular clients to take care of. Should have been a piece of cake!
And so it was.
I went in early to get my hair cut, as it was about down to my shoulders (not really, guys), then had to set up shop again -- get out all my equipment that I had stored in case anyone needed to use my station, etc.
My first client didn't come in when I expected someone to show up, so I went up to check, and that is when I saw, and then realized - the e-mail my third client had sent was about this Friday night. Oops. So, I had my one client, and then got some cleaning done. Then the fun began.
My friend Helen had called to see if I would be interested in going with a couple other friends to see HAIRSPRAY. Yee Haw that was fun. Lots of dancing and singing of course, and John Travolta as Tracy Turnblad's mother stole the show. It was fun. Hugs and kisses - Patty : )

1 Comments:

At July 22, 2007 at 8:44 PM , Blogger RonnieCat said...

NIce momma! Did they do it justice in the movie? I saw Ratatoullie today with Uncle Dr. John and Aunt Lori :). It was really funny - you and dad should see it, and you should buy it for Uncle John (the other one, dad's brother!) I bet he and Aunt Val will love it, or already do if they've seen it already. Love you lots!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home