Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Friday, July 13, 2007

July 13 Negative Node and Final Margins ! !

Dr. Roeder just called to tell me: "It was node negative, all the final margins of the tumor were negative, and the final measurement ended up being about a 2 cm. (or 7/8")" Great news all around!
I forgot in the excitement to ask her about 'estrogen receptor positive or negative' information. Oh well, I'll learn soon enough.

She is sending all the information over to the next two doctors - a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist, and they will be calling me to make appointments.

I was too out of it to ask why the medical oncologist - I had thought I wouldn't be needing chemotherapy. Oh yes, for the tamoxofin or whatever it will be. I'll have to take something!

So - this I know and know full well (Sara - Curious Savage?) and nothing else - next week will bring something else new! So - on with the waiting.

Love and hugs to you all - Patty XOXOXO : )

6 Comments:

At July 13, 2007 at 7:47 PM , Blogger RonnieCat said...

"I do not like thee Lily Belle
The reason why I cannot tell
But this I know and know full well:
I do not like thee Lily Belle!"

The theatre where when wet to see the rainmaker was actually also doing The Curious Savage!

Hey, does Marian know about everything that's going on?

 
At July 14, 2007 at 7:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!

 
At July 14, 2007 at 7:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEEEESSSS!!

 
At July 14, 2007 at 8:29 PM , Blogger dotnroger said...

I know you think we forgot you but never - Roger finally just now showed me how to do this and gave me our password. A "user" I am not. You're always on our mind, in our hearts and prayers and it is wonderful to hear the good news. Thank you for keeping us up to date. Wish I had been there to be of more help to you but sounds like many friends and family have done a great job. We love you sooo much - don't ever forget that.

Hugs, Dot and Roger

 
At July 15, 2007 at 8:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such good news!

 
At July 15, 2007 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Linn said...

How are you feeling??The news is FANTASTIC! Thx for the email xoxo Linn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home