Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Friday, July 6, 2007

July 6 It's All Downhill From Here!

It is only 4 more days until the surgery, and when I get up in the morning, it will be only 3 more days. I am very excited - I want to see exactly what it is they are going to do to me. Is the 'needle' just one needle, and the lump is at the end of the needle, or in the middle of the needle, or will there be two needles, making an "X marks the spot" place? How exactly do they get the blue dye and radioactive isotopes in to the ductwork? (Sounds like the air conditioning and heating repairmen.) Why do I have to visit three different sites, before going to the fourth and final spot, for the surgery? (Actually I know the answer to that one.) (They just don't have enough room, and an inefficient layout of the hospital, and there are several things that have to be done, first.) (See above)
There are entirely too many parenthetical sentences up there, I think I must leave off here for now. Soon, folks. Love you all -- Patty : )

1 Comments:

At July 8, 2007 at 7:20 PM , Blogger Linn said...

Hey Patty,
See if they can add some freon-just for the summer months! What do you think? :)You'll be in our prayers that the top of the refrigeration class from PCC will be working that day (tee hee)
xoxo Linn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home