Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June 20 Long Time No Talk

Here it is - almost a week later - so much to do and so little time in which to do it. I began last week discovering we needed to purchase a last minute ticket to San Diego for Sara, and finally got that settled and her on a plane on Friday morning at 6:45a.m. or so. She is helping her California Aunt Mary with the grand daughters Cassidy and Aubrey so Aunt Mary can finish packing up and moving out of the house where the girls and their mom, Jenny, have been living. Jenny got a huge promotion across the world in NEW JERSEY and Nana talked her into allowing the girls to finish school in California and live in their familiar surroundings while Jenny got settled in her work. So Nana has has her hands full. As my sister Sally said this morning, "It's different [changing a diaper on the floor] at 62 than it was at 22!" Well, yeah! Nana is worn out and it sounds as though Sara is having a good time with the girls and they are doing well with her.
They will be heading to the LeCompte family reunion in Pagosa Springs, Colorado later this week.
Bob and I will be leaving bright and early Friday morning and driving to Santa Fe to visit with Martyne and John and the boys overnight and part of Saturday, then on to the festivities at Pagosa Springs. We don't have any set things to do that I know of while Bob and I are there, except taking the narrow gauge railroad from Durango to Silverton and riding the bus back. There will be 12 of us, I think. I think a bunch of them are going white water rafting on Wed the 27th, but Bob and I will be in Scottsdale, Arizona by then and I'll be FINALLY having my long awaited MRI guided biopsy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home