Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Monday, June 4, 2007

June 4 Oops - Don't mess with Mother Technology

Sorry, guys - I'm trying to get all the font easier to read and all the same on all the posts, and seem to only be succeeding in messing with the order of all the posts - I have redone bits of some of them to make them a little more coherent, (I think) But I think now I have to let Sara try to help me hammer out another way of doing that. Linn - you had such hopes for me. They seem to be misplaced hopes of my technological advances. Oh, well, it is coming along. Patty

3 Comments:

At June 4, 2007 at 4:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am impressed with you. I have never been on a blog before or blogged or even really know what it is. Don't sweat the small stuff of "getting it just right". I don't even know if I am doing this correctly!!

You go girl . . . .

 
At June 6, 2007 at 5:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Patty!
I hope you remember me from my WW days on Wednesday - the front row gals. I just want you to know that I am sending you thoughts and prayers for strength and courage to walk bravely forward like so many others who have been restored to health after a bout with cancer. I know that the technology might be MORE frustrating than some of the doctors!!! Keeping a blog is a great idea for communication with everyone. Take care of yourself and know you have lots of support!

 
At July 6, 2007 at 11:37 PM , Blogger Patty said...

Hello, Val! yes I remember - and where have you been and what have you been up to? It's very nice to hear from you. Thanks for all the good thoughts!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home