Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Monday, June 4, 2007

May 21 Awkward Sentence?

Monday, May 21, 2007
Was it this awkwardly written
sentence?........

"Too many people who want to know
-- of course. And of course you
should know and of course I want to
talk to any one who calls, but - I
don't know anything more right now.
I love you all. Patty"

I just received the following e-mail
from my friend/neighbor/car pool
partner/mother of one of my favorite
teens (besides Sara, of course)and
it made me realize I may have stepped
on toes inadvertently. I am so sorry
if my sentence structure came out
badly. That is why you are to remember
you all can't see my expressions or
hear the tone of my voice or
inflection -- I'm so sorry. I
didn't mean to suggest that anyone
was being anything close to being
"nosy".
Love you all lots. Patty

By the way - my friend said she
would let me know if I was being
rude or whatever.)

From: L
Patty, I'd apologize for being on
your "nosy list," but since I don't
intend to stop, an apology would be
pointless. However, I hereby give
you permission to give me updates
last, when you get around to it.
And know that we're all being nosy
because we love you.
L

L -- Oh my gosh - did that sound
like I thought everyone was being
nosy -- I didn't mean it like that
at all. -- Is that why most of my
family is not responding to my e-mail?
Good grief - now what can I say? I
am so sorry if anyone thought that
they shouldn't ask me anything for
fear of being thought nosy!

Sara is going to start a blog for
me. Maybe then everyone will be
able to stay in the loop - as long
as I remember to give out my blog
address (URL).

Today I called the plastic surgeon
and the radiation oncologist for
appointments - can't remember why -
just that the Dr. said to. I can
always cancel them later,if need be
-- after the MRI on Wednesday, May
23. We are all still waiting till
we get the results from the MRI.
Dr. Whitacre's office just called
to say the lab indeed did not have
enough tissue to do an estrogen
receptor test. So that will have to
wait until after surgery. It won't
make any difference to any of our
decisions, anyway.
Love, Patty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home