Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Sunday, June 3, 2007

June 3 Waiting

I am just sort of impatiently waiting to hear when the next step (the MRI biopsy in Scottsdale) will happen. I didn't think the weekend waiting would be so long. I was very busy at work (12 hours on Sat.) and then today we attended a wonderful ballet school recital and production of Beauty and the Beast. Our good friend and car pool partner and neighbor was the 'bird' and the entire production was awesome.
That took up a major part (3 1/2 - 4 hours?) of the day, since Sara and I both slept pretty late.
I'm blithering/blathering (who looked that up with me?) (Margie K.?) because I'm nervous, I suppose. I'd like to think I'm cool as a cucumber, but the waiting really gets to me. Thanks again for all your support and love. Patty

4 Comments:

At June 4, 2007 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Linn said...

WAITING is the pits!It's one of the toughest things we must do!I was praying over the weekend for a speedy, timely appointment to eliminate as much "waiting" as possible! xoxo Linn

 
At June 4, 2007 at 4:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Linn on a very speedy appointment for you so that you may get on with the plan of action. Just remember we are all praying.

Love you Cindy

 
At June 8, 2007 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Joyce said...

Amen to that. Waiting is the worst part. My prayers include speedy answers.

Love, Joyce

 
At June 21, 2007 at 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, i totally agree,wating is the pits. i am 'praying' to the gods,goddesses, budda, allah, the tooth fairy, santa, jesus, abraham, govdiva, the virgin mary and my favorite sudanese bag boy at albertson's (who has a would knock your socks off).
you will be surrounded by all of us mortals who love you dearly...i hope we have some 'connections' to a speedy recovery.
bev

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home