Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

May 31 New Name for the Blog, Please

OK everybody -- this blog needs a better more
permanent name - I'll take any and all
reasonable (or not, maybe) suggestions. The
prize will simply be bragging rights to the name.
Sorry, I can't think of a good prize. A Breast
Cancer Bracelet? A copy of one of my old
mammograms that is so old you can't see
anything but black? A copy of the book the
surgeon's office suggested? (Breast Cancer
For Dummies) Let's just have a contest for the
fun of it.


Try it -- here are my off the top of my head titles.

Patty's pancakes?
Ta Ta to the Ta Tas?
"Pore 'Jugs' are daid" (Apologies to '
Oklahoma!' fans)

Come on guys - step up to the plate. Have fun with
it. What else can we do?
Love to you all, Patty ; )

5 Comments:

At May 31, 2007 at 9:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patty, You have our love and supoort even if we don't call or write in a timely manner. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Just keep us posted as you see fit.

 
At June 1, 2007 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Carol Hatcher said...

Patty, What an amazing lot of information you have shared and many thanks to Sara for helping set up this Blog. I'm racking my brain for a clever name. That you are able to make time for this amongst the whirlwind of tests and appointments in order to help comfort and inform those of us who care for you shows deep strength.
Love you gobs, Huge hugs.
Carol

 
At June 1, 2007 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Linn said...

Miss Patty,
Since this will be a temporary problem, I think the title fits!

Your knowledge of technical gadgets has just quadrupled...you with a blog! Wooohooo! GREAT idea and mechanism for sharing.

You know I'm praying for you, your family and all the medical folks you've assembled to kick this "C" to the curb!
xoxo love, Linn

 
At June 1, 2007 at 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got it!

Everything You Always Wanted To Know About My Boobs But Were Afraid To Ask

 
At June 14, 2007 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Patty said...

You know - (no one be offended please) - I've just left this title here because it's too much hard work for me to choose a new name from the entries, but how about this one - Patty's Temporary Titted Blog -- get it get it? hee hee. Patty

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home