Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

July 28 Loooong Saturday work day

Today was a long day - began work at 8 and got home at 10:45, I think! I believe everyone either got their appointment changed, or managed to get in to the salon yesterday or today! Now, it will be the same on the other end of these three weeks! I'll miss everyone and be very anxious to get back to the salon.
I love going to work and I love my wonderful, fun, and amazing clients! I sometimes can't believe I get paid to have such a great time making everyone happy and their hair pretty and their eyebrows great! Such a life. I also love my salon and the folks there. They also are so amazing! I told them the other day that I felt as though I had worked there forever. It is my home, now.
I am going to bed, now, though. All that fun today has worn me out, and I am having two friends come help me with some cleaning and sorting tomorrow! I just realized that Sunday is the last day I have on my feet before Sara gets home. So, I am on a mission. EEEEEEEK. Lots and lots of love. Patty : )

2 Comments:

At July 29, 2007 at 5:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I was there to help, too. Will the foot surgery wreck your pedicure and pretty toes?!

 
At August 6, 2007 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Patty said...

My pedicure was safe - however, the pretty toes are very green and purple and swollen and nerve twanging right now! Here is about when I begin to rethink decisions. It will be better - It always is with my Dr. Shapiro.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home