Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Remember your daily clicks

First posted at the very beginning of
my blog - now just a friendly reminder.


http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

This site helps fund mammograms
with just a click of a button. It
takes me about 30 seconds to click
on all the sites listed. You can pick
your own favorites or do what I do
and click on each one of the tabs!
I'm helping feed dogs, buy books,
save the rain forest, provide health
care to children - all painlessly and
with just one click a day. I have it
at the top of my favorites list and
start each computer session with
my clicks.
They don't care that I don't buy
anything - and furthermore - they
don't know.
I have been the recipient of 3 free
mammograms and then a follow
up sonogram and then a core
needle biopsy a few years ago
when there was no insurance and
little cash flow. I truly appreciated
it.
Thanks for your help by putting it
on your favorites and clicking daily.
Love, Patty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home