Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Aug 2 Bandage change on the toesie

A trip to the podiatrist today to get a new bandage on the foot. Dr. Shapiro thinks it looks good, and as far as I can tell, I agree with him. He is a fine sewer, and there are lots and lots of tiny stitches.
He is hoping I'll be able to have the stitches removed next Wednesday, but if they don't look quite ready, I'll have to have another doc remove them.
Big outing and I'm tired.
Two friends came over after I got home and we had a lot of chatting and book discussion and trading. Fun.
But, now - the time has come - to say good night. I'm pooped, and that's all I know! Much love to all. Patty : )

I'm so glad to hear that you guys are all OK up there in Minneapolis - Mike, Toadie and kids! So, so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home