Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sept 18 Foot surgery over - no work for the weary this week

Went in at 6:30 a.m. and I was finished and Sally and I were home at 11:00. She is MEAN, and won't let me get up except for bathroom and a few other little things. ; )
I am having a princess day, and the doc is making me stay home this week, again. I go back in to see her on Monday, and don't even get to see under the bandage till then!
Dr. Aung is still taking pictures for her paper she'll write, and so I know she has done everything possible to make this heal quickly and magically. And So It Will.
I must sign off, I have a jigsaw puzzle to begin, and the crosswords are calling to me. Peace and love to all, Patty : ) : ) (Sally is making peach cobbler for dinner tonight!) (YUUUMMMMMMM!!)

2 Comments:

At September 19, 2007 at 7:46 PM , Blogger SuzisCornerBoutique said...

Hey Girl.....I didn't know Dr. Aung had to operate on you! Wow....I hope all went well! Please heal well!!!

 
At September 20, 2007 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Linn said...

Hi Patty,

Enjoy the pampering while you can get it :) lol

love, Linn :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home