Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sept 23 First Dr Aung, then Chemo, tomorrow. Horrible computer this week!

The computer at this house is not having a good time! Neither are we, with the computer! Sara called Comcast cable company today, they tried to troubleshoot from their office, no luck, so they gave us an appointment three (!) weeks from today, for someone to come out to see what is wrong. No hurry I guess.
That slowness of the computer hookup is most of the reason I've not been on here lately. Another reason is that I've been having lots of company lately. : ) Yes, I love it. Sally was here for a week : ) , Helen from work, Cindy from work, Helen from work, Charli (and Chloe and Katy) from work at Great Lengths, Chris, Casey and Avery (Katy was skating) also were here.
I love the visits. All the folks keep hollering at me to stay off my feet. (I am I am I am!!) Dr. Aung said I could go to the bathroom and maybe get something to eat, quickly, and I am following her orders - very strictly! She will be the first to look at the skin graft tomorrow morning. She said not to touch the bandage, and so I haven't even taken the little sock off the top of the Coban bandaging. I hope they wash it really well for me. ; )
Dr. Aung is at 8:30a.m., then Chemo begins at 10:15. I don't know how long the chemo will take this time, as they dripped the Taxotere in so slowly last time. Supposedly a much shorter I.V. time, tomorrow.
My hair is very short, but isn't completely gone, yet. I think 2 weeks from my second chemo it'll all come out. Another supposition that I haven't a fact to support. ; )
Bob and I are having leftover peach cobbler and blueberry cobbler still from Sally's visit. Not a problem to finish - except for time. YUM! Thanks, Sally. Thanks for the meals you helped prepare, too. I haven't cooked in years. It was wonderful.
Sara is still/again painting, this time the closet. They had to go back and get another quart to finish the job. She is still sorting and organizing and we got a tremendous amount out of the living room before Sally came. Sally actually helped be my coach for a lot lot of paper work. Who wants to be next? Come on down. Lots of love and hugs to all, Patty : )

2 Comments:

At September 23, 2007 at 8:13 PM , Blogger SuzisCornerBoutique said...

hey girl....mmmm any pie left over? i'd come over and crash your party but .....don't know where you live!!!! ahahahahhaah

I need my hair done..going to CA soon!!! I need a Sat soon!!!!

Luv ya girl!

Your fav client

 
At September 23, 2007 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Linn said...

what? I'm your favorite client and I KNOW where you live :) tee hee xoxo love, Linn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home