Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Monday, October 1, 2007

Oct 1 Part II Yes I'll be good!

You all know me too well, don't you! ; ) : P : )
Yes - I'll sit as much as humanly possible. I can cut hair while sitting, I can apply color while sitting, I have to wax eyebrows while sitting. I have to walk to the shampoo bowl but I can shampoo standing on one foot, believe it or not!
I'm good and I'll be good, I promise! Love to all you alls! (How do you say that, Aunt Dot?) Patty : )

1 Comments:

At October 1, 2007 at 8:50 PM , Blogger dotnroger said...

It was soooo great hearing your voice - aren't we silly to go so long without doing so. Glad you're doing so good and your upbeat attitude is awesome.

The plural of y'all is all y'all.

Love you, Dot

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home