Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Nov 30 Dream book failures

I'm so sorry that my guest book has not been working. I've tried to sign it, and Sara has tried to sign it, and it hasn't put anything up since Nov 3.
So -- please just give me a little message in the comments section at the bottom of each post. If you have put a message up for me on the Dream Book, I'm sorry, but I haven't gotten it. Please try again. Please.
I do get a little 'heads up' when there is a new comment posted on the blog (When I'm paying attention and I remember to check in the correct place!), and that seems to now be the only way you all can leave a remark.
Please to leave lots of remarks, I like them. I like you. I like that you read this crazy thing. Love you all, Patty : )

4 Comments:

At November 30, 2007 at 9:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that you are such a fighter and in good spirits. I whine alot just from a headache. You are an inspiration. I really like reading your posts. They are funny!! You should write a book or something. We pray for you often and know God will bring you through this.
Frank B.

 
At December 1, 2007 at 6:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patty,
I love reading your blog. You are really a good writer. It's like ready a good book you just can't put down...waiting for the next chapter. I'm so glad to hear your choice when I read. When life gives you lemons you can choose to be a 'sour puss' or make lemonade. You've made the greatest lemonade!!
Love ya,
Joyce

 
At December 1, 2007 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Patty said...

AWWWWWW - gee thanks! When I feel too tired to write something - I get a little guilty feeling because I know there are lots of you out there waiting to hear what is going on now! Thanks to all of you for caring! Love you lots. Patty : )

 
At December 1, 2007 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Linn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PATTY!:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home