Patty's Mammie Grams

Webmistressed by her daughter, Sara. Read the DreamBook guestbook!
Sign the DreamBook!

Monday, March 10, 2008

March 10 I'm Here - Just Plugging Along

We've been busy - just getting along day by day. I don't know where all the time goes! Oh my, do I sound like my mother? grandmother? great - grandmother?
Really, though - the days just fly by and not much to show for it. I'm trying, trying, trying to get my house into the clutter-free zone. I don't want Clean Sweep to come by and get into my sewing/craft/ironing room! That team makes me nervous!
I've been letting Sara try to get caught up with her homework, and therefore haven't been on the computer very much - just to quickly check email.
My 'personal assistant' Nicole, has been here a few times to help with the piles o' paper, and we are making headway. I've been shredding like mad from the filing cabinets!
My BFF Helen is moving to Seattle soon, and I'm very sad and wishing I could help her find a wonderful place to work up there. She doesn't know yet where she will be living, so that is hard.
She started working with me at Great Lengths 3 or 4 months after I began in Dec 1984, and we have been friends ever since. I won't know what to do in Tucson without her. I'll be able to visit her in Seattle, though! Yay!
Her fi-nance (as she calls him) got a job offer he couldn't refuse, and will be beginning work next week. He will be overseeing a sales team for a
new computer software his son has 'invented' and is now marketing.
I'm now trying to decide if I want to take over her larger, more spacious, maybe cooler and more expensive rental station. I will be inheriting some of her clients (some of whom she inherited from ME when I left with little baby Sara!) and so I will be busier and that will make up the extra $ for the rent, but I'm not sure if I can go the distance. I seem to be more tired than I realize, most of the time. I'll just have to suck it up, eh?
Sleep is still an issue - I'm trying to not take any sleeping aids any more than I have to (that would be None At All), to see if that might make me less groggy during the day. So far, all I have learned, is that I want more sleep in the mornings.
Bob's Aunt Elaine Mosman is down here from Seattle area, and we're going out to eat at Buddy's tonight, so must go. Going to have me some Lavosh! MMMMM Love all of you, lots. Patty : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home